We offer a full range of landlord services in attractively priced packages including –
- EICR Electrical testing.
- PAT Portable appliance testing.
- GAS landlord compliance testing.
- Legionella Testing.
- EPC energy performance certification.
- Smoke alarm installation and testing service.
Fire blankets (supplied and fitted).
Fire extinguishers (supplied and fitted).
All of our tradesmen are vetted, fully qualified, registered and insured for your peace of mind.
We offer a full range of electrical services to make sure your house is safe and up to standard such as –
- New consumer unit (fuse board) to 18th addition standards.
- EICR electrical testing for landlords, businesses, Buyers, sellers and homeowners who just want to make sure they are safe.
- Smoke alarm installation – all UK homes must be fitted with a hard wired system before 2021.
- Rewiring – full or part rewires to the highest standards.
- Additional sockets, lights switches.
- Any general electrical work.
- LED lighting.
- Home automation.
We offer many different audio visual services to bring your home up to date these include –
- Computer Networking – Design and Installation, Ethernet cabling in Cat6, Cat 6a and Cat7, Network Attached Storage (NAS).
- Wi-Fi Networks – Full Wi-Fi throughout the home with no ‘drop out’.
- Internet Access – we can advise on ISP’s, router location and Wireless Access Points.
- Audio Visual – TV wall mounting, home cinema design and installation, streaming solutions, 4k and introducing the new 8k video standards, aerial and satellite points.
- Remote LED Lighting – controlled from your smartphone.
Looking for an Electrician in Edinburgh?
We are a reliable and trusted Edinburgh based Electricians serving customers both private and commercial throughout the area. Call us today FREE on 0800 228 9008.
Our Electricians in Edinburgh are registered with the relevant bodies so you can rest assured your in good hands with an EICR Edinburgh Electrician.
Latest From EICR Edinburgh
This is why it is important to get a registered electrician, even for the smallest jobs. Because you never know just ...Read More
EICR Edinburgh inspection. Washing machine lead with two joints, wrapped in tape. 240v on speaker wire, sockets lying lose on floor ...Read More
This was quite an inspection today. Here at EICR Edinburgh we don’t just make sure our work is up to standard, ...Read More
When you go to a bar, then into the toilet and you are just stunned.On a business trip to Mexico, and ...Read More