All Prices are Correct, Fixed and Up-to-Date.
Please don’t call to discuss prices already shown below.
Please note we are not looking to be a “cheap” contractor.
We have a company policy of “DO IT ONCE, DO IT RIGHT”.
We use the best of fit-out material and work to the highest standards.
No VAT to pay as not currently registered for VAT.
All of our testing packages are prepaid.
We offer EICR electrical testing and PAT testing along with landlord packages – we do not offer Gas Legionella or EPC unless booked with the electrical test either EICR (with or without PAT) or PAT testing. We will happily put you in contact with our subcontractors who we trust to carry out the services with the same care and attention as we do, please email for more information. We agree on a date & time and send an invoice to be paid within 24 hours, then your date and time are guaranteed. If you have any concerns with prepayment please see our reviews – over 200 spanning 10 years. We are also SELECT registered and our company registration is SC571862.
Please contact us via email to book [email protected]
- Studio Flat EICR – £135
- 1 Bed EICR – £145
- 2 Bed EICR – £155
- 3 Bed EICR – £165
- A garage or outhouse will be an additional £10
- Add up to 10 PAT items for £30 additional PAT items £2 each.
- Smoke/fire alarm test and commission with certificate – £35
- Emergency lighting test and certificate – £35
- Add landlord gas test and certificate CP12 – £65
- Add EPC or Legionella – £55 each
- Commercial EICR’s start at £150 – A fixed quote may need a site visit (no charge)
Evening EICR’s or Saturday are available by request.
Reports are emailed within 24 and 48 hours after testing.
Smoke Alarm Systems
We only install AICO products due to their reliability. The alarms we install come with sealed lithium batteries that do not have to be replaced. They have a 10-year service life and a 10-year warranty. Any issues and we will attend the same day.
Standalone Lithium, tamper-proof system meeting Scottish requirements, and we offer 2 choices: A hard-wired system or a standalone system, both meeting the standards required. Supplied, fitted, and tested with a certificate of compliance.
Aico STANDALONE SYSTEMS
- Lithium RF optical smoke alarm £95
- Lithium RF heat alarm £95
- CO detector £35
We can give options on upgraded systems with interlinked CO detectors, test switches, or further coverage to suit your needs.
The average property needs 3 – 4 alarms.
Aico Hard-Wired Systems
Smoke alarm with 10-year lithium battery £135
Heat alarm with 10-year lithium battery £135
Heat CO combined alarm £155
CO alarm £125
Test button £135 (optional)
We do not install the Aico alkaline battery range.
Alkaline batteries need replacing every 12 months, which puts occupants at risk. We have visited many properties where the intention was to replace the battery, but the alarms were left disconnected and non-functional.
Compare like for like
When obtaining costs please check that other contractors are quoting for smoke alarms with 10-year lithium batteries. Most fit alarms with alkaline batteries without letting you know. These alarms do not comply with the New Regulations
To learn more and book an appointment, visit our dedicated smoke alarm site.
General Electrical Work
Please email us today with your requirements!
- Same day call out £95 first hour 2 men, then £75 PH after
- Next day £75 first hour 2 men
Any after hours call outs are £150 (after 5pm)
The 18th Edition regulations came into effect in January 2019. We fit only high-quality 18th Edition Fuse boards/Fuse boxes/Consumer units.
- 18th edition split load consumer unit – £390
- 18th edition RCBO unit fitted with surge protection – £490
Home Networks designed and installed –
- Comprehensive Low Voltage Head End (LVHE) from – £50
- Wired Networks: Patch Panels from – £100
- Cat 6/6a/7 outlets run throughout the home from – £55
Wireless Access –
- Increased Wi-Fi coverage via repeaters from – £75
- Wireless access points (WAP) from – £125
- Integrated and increased Wi-Fi range to include CCTV, Smart Security etc from – £200
TV’s/Home Cinema –
- TV’s mounted from – £150
- Home Cinema with concealed cables, including TV wall mounting, from – £250
Smart homes – we can design a bespoke system for you, price dependent on system.
For more information visit our Audio Visual page HERE
For all other electrical installation work please fill in the form and I will come back to you same day.
EICR Edinburgh Insurance and Accreditation.
Please note all prices are subject to change and situation.